• Estrella Roja was founded in 1945 by a group of Poblano entrepreneurs who were members in a societal group.
• Began offering ground transportation services between Puebla City and Mexico City running 20 buses through the old federal road.
• In 1952 Estrella Roja was established given the official name of Autobuses Mexico Puebla Estrella Roja, S.A. de C.V. By that time the company consisted of 43 buses.
• In 1957 the company constructed its own bus terminal, in addition to offices and bus lot, consolidating all of their services in the city of Puebla having gained the trust of the Poblanos.
• Offered businesses and the general public mail and package delivery service between Mexico City and Puebla and continues to expand in the present day.